Full-time MARKETING MANAGER WANTED
We are looking for the best Marketing Manager for a challenging startup in the Netherlands.
As the Marketing Manager of CFS you will be responsible for the translation of the marketing and communication strategies of our services and products on a global scale. In the years to come, the company wants to grow to an annual turnover from € 1 million towards € 30 - € 50 million.
Location: Enschede, The Netherlands
• Fluent English; in word and writing
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a marketing position
• Result-oriented and with a hands-on approach
• No 9-to-5 mentality
• Excellent copywriter, experience with content blogging and content marketing
• Experience with Word, Powerpoint, CMS systems, Adobe InDesign or Illustrator, Photoshop
• Proven experience with on- and offline marketing
• Willingness to travel occasionally and be present at international trade fairs
• An inspirator; your leadership skills serve as an example and motivating factor for the team and external partners
• Well organized, planned and decisive
• Able to recognize new initiatives and new (online / offline) business opportunities
• A creative fast thinker with a great improvising ability and a proactive approach
• Brand and Sales driven
• An entrepreneur by heart and a good sense for commercial opportunities
• Drafting a marketing plan (market analysis, trends, positioning, etc.)
• Online & offline branding on a global scale
• Setting up PR / Marketing activities
• Managing relationships (CRM system) and collecting prospect data
• Creating the monthly newsletter
• Conversion via the website
• Defining the vision of CFS and the associated policy
• Managing and monitoring the vision of Clear Flight Solutions
• Optimizing the marketing channels
We are offering
You end up in a young, talented, creative and informal organization with a no-nonsense culture and many opportunities. Market-compliant employment conditions including stock options.
Send us your resume including your motivational letter to email@example.com. The application procedure ends on Friday, November the 30th. If you are invited for an interview, it is the intention that you present your ideas for CFS in a marketing plan, by means of a powerpoint presentation, to the management team of Clear Flight Solutions.
For substantive questions you can contact Alain le Loux (firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 6 2952 6381) or Jan-Willem van den Eijkel (email@example.com / +31 6 22 23 47 60).