FULL TIME R&D ENGINEER WANTED
We are looking for someone with a passion for drone technology. As R&D engineer you are working on further developing the Robird® from remote controlled bird of prey to an autonomously flying robotic bird. When flying, the Robird®’s body moves up and down at its flapping frequency of about 6 Hz. This provides challenges in the field of control, image stabilisation and more. Within the next couple of years, the Robird® will move from a manually piloted aerial vehicle to an autonomously flying robot capable of identifying, tracking and chasing birds by itself while also taking off and landing automatically. To solve these challenges and achieve this goal, we are looking for you to strengthen our team.
Location: Enschede, The Netherlands
- Fluent English & Dutch (speaking and writing)
- Minimum BSc in the field of engineering, MSc preferred
- Previous experience working with drones and autopilot software
- Skilled in programming language(s), C++ required
- Excited about working on developing flight control soft-and hardware for the Robird®
- Further developing the Robird® autopilot
- Improving the Robird® controller tuning and flight performance
- Working on transitioning the Robird® towards a fully autonomous robotic bird of prey
We are offering
You will join a young, talented, creative and informal organization with a no-nonsense culture and many opportunities.
Send us your resume including your motivational letter to email@example.com.
For substantive questions you can contact Wessel Straatman via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via telephone +31 (0)85 773 1446.