Full-time B2B Sales assistant wanted
We are looking for a motivated and pro-active Sales Assistant for a challenging startup in the Netherlands. As our Sales Assistant you will assist the Sales Manager & Marketing Manager in all administrative processes.
Location: Enschede, The Netherlands
- Fluent English & Dutch (speaking and writing)
- Strong written communication and verbal skills
- Over 2 years of relevant work experience in Sales and/or Sales Support (preferably in international and fast-paced sales environments)
- CRM knowledge
- Commercial/technical affinity
- Hands-on approach
- Strong administrative skills
- Well organized, able to seperate main issues from side issues
- A Bachelor working and thinking level
Support of our Sales Manager & our Marketing Manager in a broad sense:
- First contact for all sales related questions from customers and colleagues
- Preparing of quotes
- Phone coverage
- Proper handling of e-mails, correspondence and files
- Preparing agendas, meetings and trade fairs
- Preparing materials for presentations
- Focus on process improvement
- Managing relationships (CRM system) and collecting prospect data
We are offering
You will join a young, talented, creative and informal organization with a no-nonsense culture and many opportunities.
Send us your resume including your motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application procedure ends on Friday, the 7th of December. Before the 24th of December you will receive a response to your application.
For substantive questions you can contact Nanke Rensen-Broek via e-mail (email@example.com) or via telephone +31 (0)85 773 1446.